- KC Order
- KC Foundation
- The Birth of KCFAPI
- Quality Policy
- Mission Statement
- Board of Trustees
- Benefits and Services
- Fraternal Plans
- Wholly-owned or Majority-owned Corporations
- Chairman's Message
- President's Report
- Contact Us
Prayer for the Cause of Fr. George J. Willmann, SJ
|Blessed are You, Almighty Father, source of all goodness and wisdom. Look down upon us Your children, who are trying to serve You with all our heart. Deign to raise Fr. George J. Willmann to the honors of the altar.
He was the prayerful, strong, dauntless model that we all need in this new era, he was a pastor in the care and formation of the youth; the relief of victims of war and violence; the alleviation of the suffering of the poor and the preservation and promotion of the sanctity of life, marriage and the family.
Make him the lamp on the lampstand giving light to all in the house. Make him the city set on the mountain, which cannot be hidden, so that all of us may learn from his courage, his integrity, his indomitable spirit in propagating and living the Gospel.
Through his intercession, bestow on us the favor we ask You in faith (pause here and silently entrust to the Lord your petitions). Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.
Papal Visit Information & Media GHQ Inauguration
Knights of Columbus News Releases
- Knights Sponsor Football Clinic for Special Olympics
- College Knights Continue Legacy ofCardinal O’Connor
- Young People Gather to Celebrate St. John Paul II
- Knights Among Hundreds of Thousands at March for Life
- Vast Majority of Americans Would Ban Abortion after 3 Months
- Pope Francis Brings Message of Love and Faith
- Celebrating the Culture of Life
Online edition of Columbia
- Bishop: pro-life means pro-poor
- Wanted: More pro-lifers—bishop
- Pontifical council to consider challenges women face in society, church
- Coming soon to the Vatican: haircuts for Rome’s homeless
- Pope says palliums will be given to new archbishops at home – not Rome
- Pope to dads: Play with your kids, be strong, loving, moral role models
- Beyond the digital, into the heart: a Vatican take on communication